So, you checking out the gay side of the personals? Hmmm...
Don't get yer panties in a wad, just kidding! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
So I get bored and click on this thing to see what weirdos are on this thing come to find out four people I went to school with are on there 3 of which are gay. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] Blew my mind, I had no idea both guys and girls that I knew, small world it really got me to thinking tonight I can tell you that.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
So, you checking out the gay side of the personals? Hmmm...
Don't get yer panties in a wad, just kidding! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Wild man, I cant believe it. I sat beside this one girl everyday up at MECC, no wonder she didn't go out with me. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
whose that in that video of yours pvfan...is that you?
[b] "The One and Only"[/b]
No, its not me. I have no clue who it is I just found it among my collection of a zillion avatars. I thought it was time to bring up something new, I have to keep up my rep as the best avatar on the board. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
Did that chick turn out to be gay?
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
man one of my friends was laying in the hospital dying, he did die, but while he was in the hospital, i noticed his girlfriend had put herself into the yahoo personals....later on I found out she was screwing 2 of his so called best friends. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
Yea.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
That's a low-down dirty ho right there.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Pound's asst. principal has or had one of those and a kid at school found it, printed off alot of copys and hung them up at school all over the place
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks